Prospective opinions with big data support and in-depth fashion trends forecast and planning help you to be more decisive in style and product development.
- 2021SS Mobius
- White Paper on Trend Urban Bystander Immersive Weekend Holiday of BoBos Excited Fascination Belle Époque Reversed Future Futuristic Geek CHIC-LO Y2K
- 2018SS Fusion
- Exploring Five-dimensional Space Femleisure Digital Illusion Revisiting the Golden Time Sincerity & Innocence Mark & Trace Street Fun Noise & Metamorphosis Flower Field Half-Sugarism
- T-Shirt Polo Shirt Sweatshirt Shirt Pullover Cardigan Small cardigan Vest Bottoming Shirt Slip Strapless
- Puffy Jacket Overcoat Jacket Leather Jacket Suit Trench Coat Leather Trench Coat Rash Guard Parka Outdoor Jackets Vest Cape/Shawl
- One Piece Swimwear Separated Swimwear Beach Dress Bikini Beach Shorts Swimming trunks Professional Swimwear
Young Woman Minimalist Comtemporary Smart Casual Business Leisure Athleisure Avantgarde Brand French style Workwear Agender Rune Arts Fashion function Chinese Fashion Neo Chinoiserie Chinese Style Outdoor Sports Indoor Sports tennis_golf J-Korea Japanese Korea-Version Preppy style Parent-child Dressing Nature Organic Cotton&Linen Folk style Sustainability Middle East Style Russian Style Middle Aged and Older Haute Couture Pattern analysis Essential Y2K Resort Style Elegant commute Socialite Style
After Us -- A/W 21/22 Theme Fabric Trend for Womenswear
The COVID-19 pandemic, turbulent politics and unstable society trigger our fear. And the digital technology spreads fear quickly. People are eager to escape from reality and extends their individuality through surreal, dark, edgy street looks. Maison Margiela A/W 20/21 displays a surrealistic artistic collection via digital video. Therefore, in A/W 21/22 the mystical dark tone will prevail in womenswear fabrics, appeals to young consumers via charming street fashion culture and drives the rise of horror aesthetics.